Welcome
I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.
Mother’s Day
For Mother’s Day, the Primary and Youth sang a together at church. It made a lot of women cry, but I’d already heard it a bunch of times from sitting in Primary, so I was immune. We actually got Corin to go up and sing for once. We had a short Relief Society lesson and then ate cheesecake.
At home, Caelan and Corin gave me cards they made at school. Deven got me two king-size Twixes and a collection of mom memes in an email. What a good son. Corin really wanted to make chicken nuggets and french fries for dinner, so the girls helped him. Then we talked to our moms on the phone for a quite a while.
 |
| Corin made this in school |
No comments:
Post a Comment