Early November we went to a ward potluck dinner. Everyone brought soup or dessert. (I brought dessert because it’s easy). I enjoyed all the soups, but Caelan ate only crackers and chips for dinner.
Corin finally got mobile by scooting around on his bottom. He is slow but mobile enough to really start getting into things. He turned 1 on the 18th. He had no clue what was going on. Later he had a checkup and got three shots. He felt so betrayed.
It got cold enough for me to turn the heater on after the kids began complaining about frozen feet. I set up a box in the garage for the cats with a blanket and a heating pad. But they still mostly prefer to take shelter under the shed.
We had parent-teacher conferences for Deven, Jaelyn, and Sara and soon their report cards showed up. Sara did quite well, and Jaelyn did great except for spelling.
I attended the annual Cub Scout Pow Wow for the Great Salt Lake Council. This year it was in Stansbury Park. I brought Corin, and he behaved pretty well. It was pretty fun overall. I loved the sci-fi theme.
I switched our phone over to a basic cell phone. The phone number is the same. I may have to adjust how we use it after seeing how many minutes we really use.
For Thanksgiving we stayed around home and joined the McNabbs for some food. They had lots and lots of pie and not enough people to eat it all, darn it. I finished all my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. Since each kid gets one thing, it wasn't too hard.

No comments:
Post a Comment