We had a visitor at our new house last year. Jaelyn, all excited, said, "We have two back yards! One in the front, and one in the back."
We were out to dinner with my parents, and Glenn asked my dad to pass something at the table but stumbled on how to address him. He said, "What do you call your father-in-law, anyway?" My dad said, "'Your Highness' will do fine."
I usually skim through the listings on freecycle.org every day. This posting made me look twice:
"Offer: one night stand."
Welcome
I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.
Hammer Family — April 2024
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023
No comments:
Post a Comment