Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Caelan Lately

Isn't Caelan a cutie? He's learned to play Tag from his older siblings. He kind of gets it and loves it. Of course, he changes from chasing mode to running mode on a whim. He also comes up to us now at random and smacks us as his way of "tagging" us. He also tags himself on his behind.

He will give you a kiss if you ask him; it’s just darling. He puckers his face up and goes smack. And a hug and kiss after a bonk will usually make him feel better now.

He uses his pointer finger a lot, since he doesn't talk much. He uses it to tap on his high chair tray or the table where he wants his food.

Caelan is 19 months and just started saying a couple of words. He grabs my leg and says, "mama." This was pretty thrilling until I saw him call Glenn the same thing. He also says, "ma mama," which I think means "my mom." He also taps his head and says, "heh." And that's it. Everything else is grunts and whimpers.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023