Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Friday, July 4, 2008

Grammar Lesson #6: Frequently misspelled words

These are words that are spelled wrong all the time. If you misspell the red words, I will come beat you with a stick; those are my big pet peeves.

accommodate
a lot (TWO WORDS!)
all right (TWO WORDS!)
apparatus
barbecue
business
calendar
cemetery
committed
embarrass
fiery
flier
gauge
genealogy
harass
judgment
maneuver
medieval
misspell
quizzes
tomorrow
occurrence
personnel
playwright
recommend
separate
under way (TWO WORDS!)
until
weird

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023